Professional & Community Links
At Two Rivers Chiropractic Centre, we recommend and/or are proudly associated with the following professional and community service organizations:
Chiropractic and Health Care
- The Manitoba Chiropractors’ Association
- The International Chiropractic Pediatric Association: A great resource for parents looking for research, guidance and chiropractors in their local area who see children and pregnant women.
- Life Chiropractic College West
- www.TheNatureDoctors.ca: A local group of naturopathic doctors
- www.mercola.com: An osteopath who reviews and writes on various current health research and topics
- www.wildearthfarms.ca: local farm located between the North perimeter and Bird’s Hill Provincial Park with over 125 varieties of vegetables, herbs and fruits that are grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or fungicides.
Pregnancy and Children
- www.nestfamilycentre.com : Winnipeg’s only family centre created by an experienced health professional and designed to cater to the needs and desires of Winnipeg families.
- www.babyrushonline.com: prenatal classes offered by Hillary Harris, RN BN
- www.birthrootsdoulas.com: pre/postnatal yoga, birth pool rentals, doulas, HypnoBirthing, breastfeeding and “The Happiest Baby on the Block” classes
- www.gurumama.ca : beautiful and stylish local made baby slings
- www.nvic.org: A non-profit educational organization advocating vaccine safety and informed consent
- www.fit4two.ca : pre/postnatal exercise classes
Please contact our Winnipeg chiropractic office, and let’s arrange a time to explore your options.